Country Home Coverage

Dwelling Coverage

If you have a small farm with farm animals for personal use then you may qualify for a Country Home policy. The Country Home product was specifically designed to protect our members who have small ranches or farms (at least 10 acres).

Our Country Home policy is designed to meet the special needs of country living. A traditional homeowner's policy may leave gaps in coverage. If you are a homeowner whose lifestyle includes a small acreage and perhaps some horses, livestock, or limited agricultural productions, this policy may be a good fit for you.

The Country Home policy offers unique coverage for the property exposures of a country home. This includes personal and country living liability coverage; limited farm equipment and machinery coverage; and loss of livestock, hay or grain due to specific perils. Replacement cost coverage is also available for both your home and your personal property.

Country Home Liability Coverage

In addition to standard Liability coverages, we offer farm liability coverage for the unique exposures of a country home. Standard coverages include bodily injury and property damage to protect you from damages to others for which you are legally obligated and medical payments to cover medical expenses of those who are injured on your property or injured by livestock and farm equipment on the road.

Farm Property and Equipment Coverage

The Country Home policy offers coverage for your property exposures including your home, additional structures, and limited farm personal property (including saddles, tack, livestock and hay). Coverage options are available to protect your home, outbuildings, farm machinery, livestock and farm equipment.

Some optional coverages include: replacement cost coverage for household personal property, and backup of sewer or drains.