Farm Truck Insurance

Whether you use your farm truck to haul supplies, tow livestock or sell produce out of the back, you depend on your farm truck daily. The right farm truck insurance can help make sure you've got the truck you need to get the job done. This coverage provides protection from financial losses that may result from vehicles used primarily for farming or ranching, with only occasional personal use.

Liability coverage

Many state laws require liability coverage, also known as "property damage/bodily injury." It can help cover expenses from damaging a vehicle or injuring a person in an accident.

Collision coverage

Collision insurance can help pay for damage to your car after an accident involving another vehicle.

Comprehensive car insurance

Comprehensive coverage can help pay for damage to your car from vandalism, weather events and accidents involving animals.

Uninsured motorist insurance

This car insurance coverage helps protect you and your vehicle from uninsured drivers and hit-and-run accidents.

Underinsured motorist insurance

This insurance helps protect you from drivers who do not have enough insurance to cover the costs of an accident.

Medical payments coverage

Mandatory in some states, med pay can help cover medical costs related to an accident, regardless of who is at fault.

Personal injury protection insurance

Personal injury protection can help defray costs from medical bills and lost wages as the result of an accident.

Towing and labor insurance

This coverage can reimburse you for a tow and for the labor costs to get your car up and running again.

Rental reimbursement insurance

Rental car reimbursement helps pay for a rental car if your own vehicle can't be driven after an accident.

Non-Owners insurance

A non-owner auto insurance policy covers you for liability when you do not own a vehicle. It is purchased per driver, so multiple drivers are not covered under one policy. Non-owner auto insurance policies do not provide coverage for medical or any physical damage.